rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jezebel: A letter to affirmative action reject Abigail Fisher

Jezebel: A letter to affirmative action reject Abigail Fisher

Quote: (06-27-2013 02:40 AM)Galnuc69 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2013 02:35 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (06-27-2013 02:32 AM)Galnuc69 Wrote:  

No, I am making this all up because I am an evil racist SOB, a Fascist most likely. I need to create a false reality that Affirmative Action exists to prop up my lies.

Since you seem to be deflecting the questions, I can only assume you are full of shit.

I didn't deflect the questions. But I can assume you are either a white progressive that supports the anti-white status quo or a non-white. If it is the first case, you are full of shit. If the latter is true, I don't blame you for protecting your own political interests by veiling the reality so that whites don't realize they are getting the shit end of the deal and change things.

Yes, you did deflect as you continue to do so. I am not for or against anything here. That is just more deflection.

The problem is with people who automatically assume it was AA that screwed up their lives by citing how people with inferior gpa's beat them.

If you are going to go that route, you should be able to answer how you came to know the gpa's and resumes of these kids that beat you.

Otherwise you sound like a little bitch.

Messages In This Thread