rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jezebel: A letter to affirmative action reject Abigail Fisher

Jezebel: A letter to affirmative action reject Abigail Fisher

Quote: (06-27-2013 01:47 AM)Galnuc69 Wrote:  

How could I forget the Hispanics, there were definitely Hispanics, can't lock it down to a number since it was so long ago, that had GPAs equal or lower to mine who got into equally ranked or higher ranked schools than I did. Ironically, most of those who received Hispanic Academic Scholarships were Whites with Spanish last names. When I was pre-red pill, this made no sense to me that they got to be considered "hispanic", and saw it as favoritism. Not at all surprised now of the racial disparities in achievement, but not shocked at the favoritism towards "Hispanics" in college admission. I am honestly shocked White Hispanics still get privileges, but I guess they fell through the right loophole that wont be fixed any time soon. Honestly, there weren't many Asians. Whites, it seemed pretty standard. Whites of equal standing in my class got into comparable schools. Those of higher standing got into better schools, and less intelligent whites went to lower rung schools. Though in every case a black or hispanics(mostly hispanic since the blacks at our school comprised the bottom rung of the graduating class) would be first in line if their standing was near anywhere that of a white student.

I had a university professor, who claimed herself as a minority, despite appearing to have very close to 100% European Spanish blood. If you say her on the street, you'd probably just think she was white.

But, since her family had been in Mexico for some generations, she spent an entire semester shoving equality arguments down the collective throat of her captive audience.

She sounded like a moron some times, attempting to justify arguments that made no economic sense.

For example, she argued that it was unfair for a chain of stores to charge more in a rough neighborhood, even though it had higher costs there, due to added security, shoplifted losses, etc.

Her argument was that since all the product came from the same sources wholesale, it shouldn't cost more to buy that product at the retail level in a bad neighborhood.

I still don't understand what the f*** she was saying, even though I've spent a couple years trying to get my mind around it.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread