rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Central Mexico data sheet + trip report

Central Mexico data sheet + trip report

Quote: (06-21-2013 09:11 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2013 08:17 PM)Hispanic_Reasoning Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2013 02:20 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

They don't realize the murder rate is higher in Washington D.C. than it is Mexico City.

LOL! +1 on that.

The unreported murders in DC is probably at least 50% less than Mexico city as well. People don't realize that these statistics are only reported murders. In places where the government isn't as strong, the % of reported murders will be way lower. That's why you don't see somalia on those lists, because who the fuck is going to report all the deaths there?

On a more positive note, I still love mexico and I think I'm going to be spending the next two months there. A month in GDL and a month in DF

I was in GDL in january and I felt safer there than I do here in the US of faggotry. anyway, the "violence" in mexico does one good thing, it scares off would be beta sex-tourists from the US who would otherwise turn Mexico into another Brazil.

Messages In This Thread