rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are tall women more promiscuous?

Are tall women more promiscuous?

Quote: (06-25-2013 02:01 PM)Atilla Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2013 01:03 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

Tall girls only go for tall guys.

This isn’t true. Yes, the overwhelming majority of the time, the man is taller, but part of the reason is also because men tend to only approach and ask out shorter women.

Imagine if I would have believed that tall girls only go for tall guys. I’d have missed out on some of the hottest girls I’ve ever had sex with.

I don't believe this either, my impression is that especially if they are very tall-- over 5'11", they have thought about how requiring even bigger guys limits their dating pool. They then make a conscious decision to remain open to shorted guys.

As I became more confident in my 30's, I started being more blatant checking out taller girls, and was surprised at how extremely attractive ones would return the gazes of a 5'9" guy (me).

I only made out with one taller girl however, she was only an inch taller, which isn't that hard to deal with.

Something that I have thought of but not tried is the eugenics issue, you could tell her "Look, you're really tall, if you have a daughter with another really tall guy, she might be even taller and have more trouble that you did!"

Since all girls think they have a rough time with guys ( the right young tall millionaire doesn't show up every day) they'll bite.

Messages In This Thread