rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid through photography

Getting laid through photography

okay, last point for today. i was really thinking about why i love my method, i don't think i explained it fully. it's like this.

you want the girl to feel this way:
"i met this really cool man at my photo shoot, the photographer! he was so good at his job. really talented and dedicated. and then, after the shoot, he invited me out for a drink, and we hit it off. i am seeing him again next week."

NOT this way:
"the photographer tried to fuck me during the shoot. what a sleaze. i bet he tries that with all the girls."

HUGE DIFFERENCE.

you want the girl to feel like it was almost by accident that you two hit it off, or destiny, or whatever. you DON"T want to make her feel that you are just a pervy photographer that tries to fuck every girl that comes into his "studio". you want to be taken seriously, and you want her to feel that she is being taken seriously. you two are creating something beautiful and magical, capturing beauty, creating art. you have a higher calling. it's like roissy's 3rd commandment. you have a mission. you are the real deal. a photographer who does it as a calling, because he loves the craft. of course he has fun too, and he loves to meet new people, and if he happens to really connect with one of the girls, well then maybe he will make an *exception* to his "i don't date models" rule and invite her for a drink, but only *one* drink, because he's a busy and popular man.

that's the attitude.

that's the scenario you want to create.

if you just try to fuck her during the shoot, unless you are famous or really handsome and really turn her on, it is just really unlikely that she is going to fuck you during the shoot, because she will lose value if she does. actually yohami explained that to me really well. unless you are in fact terry richardson, if she fucks you, then she is just another slutty model who fucked the random photographer. most girls don't want to be that girl and lose value. BUT if you treat her with respect, like a professional, and tease her slightly, and make her feel special, and connect emotionally during the shoot, and then AFTER the shoot you ask her out for a casual drink, THEN it's no longer the sleazy photographer trying to fuck the model -- what a cliche! -- it's two people that met and hit it off during an artistic project. something beautiful and even romantic.

final point, i am an introvert, and i shine one on one. if you are an extrovert and love to party, try your hand at party photography. i tried that a bit and it's amazing too. girls WILL shake their ass for the camera, or kiss, etc. it's EXACTLY like girls gone wild. well, none ever flashed for me, so it's not exactly the same. but my point is, this is my method that i developed to play to MY strengths. one on one, quiet, intimate, get to know each other, that kind of thing.

there are many ways to make photography and pretty girls a part of your life. this is my way, my method.

Messages In This Thread