rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid through photography

Getting laid through photography

Hey Rivelino,

I like your style and attitude towards using photography to get laid. You're making some good points.

I got into this from the perspective of, "Hey, I think the gear and technology is cool. I want to learn and get involved in photography." I started out shooting landscapes and cityscapes. It was only much later that I discovered that shooting hot girls is a lot more enjoyable.

Some guys have asked where to find girls who like to be photographed. ModelMayhem is certainly an option, but I've found Craigslist to be much more productive for me. I post casting calls in the Talent/Gigs section and my phone and email blows up for days after I post an ad. I recently ran a couple of ads seeking girls of color, girls with tats and piercings and the responses came in faster than I could reply.

My problem is that I stay so busy with my other business pursuits and with my current stable of girls that I just don't have enough time to pursue this the way I would like.

Someone stated that every other guy with a camera does this. While its true that there are lots of guys with cameras who try to do this, most of them seem to be borderline illiterate and socially awkward. At least that's what their casting calls seem to indicate.

As Rivelino suggests, behaving and dressing in a stylish and professional manner, knowing what you're doing, being literate, and being prompt and courteous with your communications, will put you head and shoulders above the noise.

Bone

Messages In This Thread