rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting laid through photography

Getting laid through photography

Some of them want to be actresses, I was looking for a real thin pale brunette for something I wanted to shoot. It didn't work out.

A good way to meet actresses is if you have a short or film you want to shoot and you can do a casting call. Some places I think let you use the facility for free if you give feedback on the actors. Paying gigs will attract the most talent. But you could conduct a casting and not select anyone but you have contact info now and headshots. Some might not appreciate being contacted after a casting call for something other than the shoot and you might start getting commented on negatively on the internet. Seen a few on the CL LA gigs section people complaining about certain producers, etc.

On CL there are always people posting gigs. Sometimes you see an actor dropped out last minute and they need someone. So I think you could do something with CL.

I think once you have a portfolio, you would have credibility. I think rivelino had a good point about maybe paying a few while you learn.

rivelino, what is the rate you usually pay for models? I get everything is negotiable. Thanks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread