rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian model says eating chicken makes you gay...

Colombian model says eating chicken makes you gay...

I honestly think the amount of xenoestrogens in our diets mixed with the deficiency of necessary vitamins and minerals from our food is creating the perfect climate for men becoming wimps.

The prime reason I say this is once I started taking multi vitamins and zinc before bed, I was so so. 2 years ago in college, I struggled with my emotions and felt so awash that I was making decisions like a girl at 13.

Fast forward to today, I eat a BIG diet of saturated fats (sausage, bacon, eggs every day for breakfast) with whole mix. This helped somewhat, but it wasn't until I started taking ZMA that the natural grounding of something (guessing it is testosterone) made it close to 50%. Working out made it close to 100%.

THe ZMA in particular made people obey me more. I'm guessing a mixture of pheromones and body language.

All men should supplement themselves with ZMA before bed. For sleep and for testosterone.

Messages In This Thread