rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Using Five Flag Theory or Three Flag Theory?

Anyone Using Five Flag Theory or Three Flag Theory?

Quote: (06-19-2013 01:05 AM)booshala Wrote:  

Panama and Uruguay are places that are well known in the community for second citizenships. 5 flags just seems way too expensive and logistically unfeasible unless you have something like 7 figures liquid in the bank.

I've done some pretty extensive research on Uruguay and have looked into setting up bank accounts in panama. Not a bad way to go and much less expensive than the Caribbean islands normally touted. If you're super balling, Singapore is a great route too as they're very pro-business and don't ask many questions if you patriate money into their country.

When I hear Panama for banking, first thing crossing my mind is Noriega, and another thing starting with N - nationalization. I bet its a matter of time when it happens again, and not only in Panama but also in some other Central/South American countries.

Singapore sounds legit. How about HK, is anyone familiar with this matter?

Messages In This Thread