rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two words - HOT YOGA

Two words - HOT YOGA

I can't believe that we're talking about this. Mainly because I guess I've never though that this would become a topic on this forum. That being said. It is sooooo true. I've been doing this for a while. The caliber of women that go to these yoga classes is ridiculous!!! It keeps me coming back for more. Fellas, if you haven't gone to a yoga class do this just once and tell me that what is being said on this forum isn't true. Hot Yoga or not (I do just regular yoga and it doesn't matter, fine ass women are still everywhere and I'm almost always the only cat there), go to a yoga studio and you will be one of the or maybe the only dude there. It's highly unlikely that you will encounter any bitch shields. Most people are there to encourage one another. These odds are way better than any salsa class. As a matter of fact, can someone tell me where else a man has better odds of meeting beautiful women in such a high concentration? I can't think of one.

Messages In This Thread