rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Recomdations On Good Condoms?

Any Recomdations On Good Condoms?

I always hated the condoms in the drugstores because they feel like a plastic bag and they are so thick it took forever to get my rocks off. That might sound like a good problem to have, but not when she starts complaining that she is getting sore.

I started buying sampler packs from the online companies looking for something better. Once I tried the Japanese samplers I was set. I like the Crown but I found that the Kimono MicroThins and Sensation are awesome, and so is everything by Beyond Seven. You can find these sampler packs on Amazon and at several of the online condom stores.

I'm not packing monster meat so I find they fit well, if a little tight. What I like best is that they are way thinner than anything I found outside the Japanese brands. You can feel the heat and the texture of her pussy, almost like wearing nothing.

What is funny though is that the girls here will ask if you have a condom, and when you say yes that is the last you will ever hear about it.

Messages In This Thread