rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto Chicks On How To Pick Them Up In A Club

Toronto Chicks On How To Pick Them Up In A Club

Quote: (06-10-2013 09:33 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

I've posted on here before about The Girls in Mixed Sets/The Big Group of Girls phenomenon as an arms-race defense against the increased quality and quantity of night-game cold approaches:

Quote:Quote:

I've noticed in America that girls are found more and more only in large, mixed sets--which provide more barriers to entry and cock-blocks. In the northeast, at least.

I think this is a pretty expected reaction to the increased public knowledge of "game" and thus the increased frequency and skill level of approaches from guys.

It's an arms-race between guys trying to get in girls' pants and girls trying to prevent anyone but top-tier males from touching their precious eggs.

I think that's only a factor. We shouldn't exaggerate how pervasive game is among men in this country.

I've argued this elsewhere, but my position is that women are going out in large groups paradoxically as a form of social cocooning. They're insulating themselves from approaches by strangers and keep to their social circles by going out in herds. It's the same impulse behind young girls always having ear buds on, or playing with their smartphones during any idle moment in public. They're signalling they're less open to being engaged.

Girls have become more likely to fuck guys in their social circle than new guys they meet in bars and clubs than they were a generation ago. The irony of the game movement is that it came too late. If it had arrived in say in the 80's it would have had a bigger impact on beta men's lives.

Messages In This Thread