rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blackout Game- The Next Level

Blackout Game- The Next Level

On Saturday I got really drunk at my favorite dive bar. I was sitting on my stool alone when two girls approached me. They were okay looking, I definitely would've banged one or both at the same time. When they asked me what my name was, that's when the black out game took over. I replied 'Baggins. Bilbo Baggins of the Shire'.

They were talking to me, rubbing my chest and shoulders (tight black v neck game) while I was replying in character. They thought it was hilarious. Suddenly, a Cave Troll and a Mountain Goblin appeared. Ahh yes, the beta orbiters. The fat one/cave troll tries to AMOG me, which doesn't work because I'm Bilbo Baggins. I ask the bartender if she knew there's a Cave Troll in the building and he lost it and tried to swing on me. Except he misses a stationary non resisting hobbit and almost gets the poor bartender. At this point I'm laughing manically while the whole bar explodes in a tumultuous scene.

I don't remember much after that, Bilbo woke up at 6AM, sleeping beside his car on a patch of grass. A pool of vomit near by. There were crows waiting for me to die.

Messages In This Thread