rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Become Wealthier Than 90% Of The World In 24 Months.

Become Wealthier Than 90% Of The World In 24 Months.

Good advice, but you also have to not spend like an idiot and plan to get a job that isn't just work for work sake.

I have 10k in the bank and am working on getting a job (interview last week and now they just asked for some references) and I still have more lifestyle freedom than most of my friends who work full time. They blow hundreds every week on booze and weed while I blow maybe $100/month on various purchases (used books an article of clothing etc). I just dropped $70 on a pair of chuck taylors because my other pair ripped in half while my friend blew 150 on a pair of sunglasses that he didn't need. I made a bunch of friends back home in the second year of university and most of them had been working since they got out of highschool. One guy was making $20/hr doing construction and said he wanted to move to alberta but didn't have the cash. Another guy had to move back in with his parents because he couldn't pay the bills on $10/hr full time (rent was $300 a month). The second guy was big into videogames and blew his cash on that. Its good to have things that make you happy, but you have to use them to make you happy. I've been meaning to buy a new guitar, but I really don't play it enough to justify the purchase, many of my friends would go out and drop 1000 to get one.

If I asked my friends if they could move to a different city, or go traveling they couldn't if they wanted to. They're stuck with new car purchases, expensive leases, credit card debt and mountains of stuff.

Hell even my parents are pretty broke. They make a lot and have no debts, but they just blow it on useless crap.

Messages In This Thread