rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blackout Game- The Next Level

Blackout Game- The Next Level

I was a big practitioner of blackout game. In college, it was half of what I did. My mind goes way before my body does, which means I start to blackout before I puke or pass out. The drunken master style has brought me both success and failure.

I would first distinguish between blackout and gray out. A blackout is waking up in bed with no memory past a certain time. A gray out is having a fuzzy recollection of the previous night, but one that can be jogged. For me, anything more than a gray out was too much.

As I've transitioned from my crew based days to my solo-dolo habit of today, I've been using less and less of my blackout/ gray out game. Blackout game needs a crew to be most effective. How can you watch out for the cops, security, and white knights when your mind is functioning on a reptilian level? How can you remember your exploits when a lawnmower could run off your blood?

I would recommend it to all those young gunners just coming up it the game. There's no better way to not care and project that dickish aura that American sluts lurve than getting wasted.

Messages In This Thread