rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

What is your text messaging script after meeting a new girl?

Quote: (06-04-2013 10:22 PM)tpiddy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 03:59 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I have the SwiftKey app. It auto-capitalizes, auto-punctuates, auto-spells, everything. My texts are pristine without trying. But girls generally return the effort.

Whats your opinion on android vs iphone? I've been rocking the note 2 and actually really like the functionality, size and battery life but I feel like it gets too many comments and weird vibes because its so oddly big. I have developed a bit of a script around the comments I get, but think the attention isn't really positive.

Overall I like android but feel like iphone is actually a safer accessory for dealing with girls.

I'll chime in even though this was directed at Roosh. I work in the tech industry and have used both platforms extensively. Android has a strong following in the tech community for its "openness" (opensource software) and customization. iOS is more for the layman given its simplicity, but is very solid all around. Both platforms run on great hardware. What it all comes down to is the software. The App store for iOS is far superior in my opinion. I also like how their devices play nicely with other Apple products (as they should). This is referred to as the "ecosystem" and Apple got the head start on Google. If you like Android then I would stick with it, but change your device. The Note is awesome, but awkwardly big. I recommend the Samsung Galaxy S and HTC One. They're both sexy phones with large screens, so the downsizing wont be that noticeable if you switch. The iPhone is pretty much the standard that all other phones are judged by, so you cant go wrong with it either. One feature I really like is in iMessage. Since most women have an iPhone you can see when they've read your text, and when they're typing a reply, and vice versa (some might say this is a bad thing here). It's also easy to exchange contact information and send media (dick pics, etc). PM me if you want more advice, but you really cant go wrong with either platform these days.

Messages In This Thread