rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

Houston:

Lowdown - it's a shithole in my opinion...it's hot like a mofo. Everybody has tinted pick up trucks with AC blasting all day because it's hot/humid. Apparently the city sits where a swamp used to exist. Mosquitoes the size of dogs...

-Houston is the hub for southern rednecks to come and find a job....it's a magnet for the Dukes of Hazzard crowd.

-The city is laid out in a way that makes no fucking sense. It's Texas/Republican country so it's all I love my country but hate my government or translation: anything in the form of regulations preventing me from fucking you over... don't tread on me retarded shit is abound. So they don't do things like ban strip club billboards which dominate the landscape especially in dallas. No zoning so shit is scattered all over and business are built alongside the freakin freeway...

-Mass transit is non existent...no car..no where to go

-Because of Oil big ass Nigerian, Persian-Iranian, Arab, Vietnamese population and obviously Mexican/Blacks/Whites....

-Women - Texas women are impressed by the simple things in life like McMansions and pick up trucks...it's not that hard...Looks wise the latina's are fire but you can have a sizeable fugly population because believe it or not this is a fat city. PPL do not work out due to the heat, culture, and plentiful greasy fat food....If you love BBQ, Steak, and real fresh Tex Mex you'll love H-town...

Women
LA - crushes on looks
Houston - crushes on personality and ease
Dallas - more smoking women but they have a sizable gold digger population...

Messages In This Thread