rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl with Part of Arm Missing

Girl with Part of Arm Missing

Quote: (06-03-2013 10:46 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2013 10:25 PM)soup Wrote:  

I got a girl's number off OKC and it turns it out she's missing her left arm from the elbow down. I couldn't see it because she was hiding it in the pictures. She texted me that she got into an accident and lost it.

She's like a 6-7.

I'm kind of torn because, on the one hand, I don't want it. On the other, I feel really bad for her, and I also bet that she'd put out really easily. I don't want to be cruel to her, but I'm a man on a mission.

"I'm kind of torn because, on the one hand..."

Oh, you're such a comedian! Next thing you know you'll date Heather Mills (McCartney's ex) and shoot down all her arguments saying "She hasn't got a leg to stand on."

Yeah, there really isn't another hand in this case [Image: biggrin.gif]

Anyway, I going to send her a dick pick.

As far as eye for in the war of the sexes goes.. Just because girls do it, doesn't mean that we should stoop that low.

This is different from a girl being fat.

This is someone with a decent face and body, but she's missing an arm.

She seems to have a good temperment.

I going to experiment with this a little and see just how far I can push the texting into sexualization, and if she'll accept a dick pic.

The last thing I need is to get rejected by a girl with one arm ha

Messages In This Thread