rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trader Joes in Beverly Hills

Trader Joes in Beverly Hills

I've never done pickup at a grocery, but from shopping around LA and based on vibes I get:

Whole Foods in Venice is also a gold mine of young, fit, kind of earthy yet hot girls...all the Abbott Kinney Blvd types, better than others I frequent (Santa Monica on 23rd, El Segundo, Brentwood). The vibe is more laid back and the girls seem more approachable. Brentwood on San Vicente is a decent lunch spot and free easy parking which is rare there...there's a decent after yoga class crowd there picking up some sandwhiches or the salad bar and there are outdoor tables.

West LA has a Ralphs and a Trader Joes on Olympic. Both are swimming with younger white girls that live in the area. Trader Joes especially good. Trader Joes in Culver City near downtown Culver City has been decent when I've gone.

Bristol Farms on Westwood. Mid afternoon there are a lot of cougars/milfs just getting out of yoga classes from the Sports Club LA.

I've found that Vicente Foods and Gelson's in Century City are generally older jewish grandmas, at least whenever I go there.

Messages In This Thread