rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Psychology Of Trolling: RVF Banned Members Edition

The Psychology Of Trolling: RVF Banned Members Edition

Quote: (05-25-2013 12:48 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Where you don't tell the troll that you've banned them, and as far as they can tell they're still a vital part of the group, but they are invisible to the rest of the group?

Bang up post as usual 2Wycked...unless of course this run of brilliance is the set up for a masterful troll.

WIA

If my approach is to troll at this point, I would have to go down as an epic RVF troll.

How would I do it? From a psychological perspective, if I was to cash in on personal issues they would manifest at as trust issues. At this point, they are just mental. I haven't had a manifestation of those issues in over a year. In the past, I would have ripped on some guy who liked me too much. Not any more.

Beyond that? I could do some serious trolling. Given how I write, I might be able to cook up some serious and subtle trolling. Honestly, it would take more work than I am willing to put in. That is my point - instead of dealing with life head-on, trolls use their smarts and whatever to construct realities where they don't have to deal with reality. It takes some serious rationalization abilities to make that a mindset.

I take a Larry David approach to trolling - I don't troll people I don't know, but I troll people I know. I would never troll Roosh or you, as I don't know you personally. If we are friends on Facebook - get ready. I once formulated a really difficult argument to understand - it was pro gay marriage. I had multiple people call me homophobic but I responded that it was pro gay marriage if they really understood it. LOL - I trolled the shit out of those people. They all deleted me off FB, but not before calling me an asswipe. My female friends have warned me repeatedly to not fuck with their dumb friends. I have used my good looks and intelligence to seduce women - it is easy to get some woman to qualify herself to you if you do it right. I usually put on the kid gloves, but know I love it. I have too many targets in real life to target anybody on this forum.

Like I said, trolls often have deficient lives so they need the web to act out their issues. I have many people to screw with in real life - I don't need this forum beyond bringing intellectual value. I am not an asswipe, I just like toying with people. Like a cat that won't kill or hurt mice, I just want to bat people around.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Messages In This Thread