rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Psychology Of Trolling: RVF Banned Members Edition

The Psychology Of Trolling: RVF Banned Members Edition

'A pimp’s work is never done. You gotta keep on your grind, work hard and be aware of the world around you if you want to affect it in ways that benefit you. You also need to develop a sense of compassion for the world around you so you don’t become some racist, misogynistic asswipe who has nothing going on for him. It is tough and you may never crush the hottest women. That isn’t the point. The point is bettering yourself to the point where you maximize your potential.'

Thank you. This sums up some of the internal conflicts I've been having recently. Sometimes I feel like I look down on others because I feel they shortchange themselves. I need to take that focus off others and put it more on myself every day, to maximize my potential.

Additionally, this post makes me more aware of the work of the mod(s) around here. I am grateful for the effort put in to keeping this community in shape.

Messages In This Thread