rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman lives as a man for a year, has more respect for men now

Woman lives as a man for a year, has more respect for men now

Quote: (05-25-2013 08:00 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2013 06:49 PM)soup Wrote:  

That book is bullshit. It's much better to be a man than a woman. [...].

We are stronger, faster, smarter. We aren't slaves to our emotions.

What a load of nonsense. Last time I checked, the majority of homeless, drug addicts, alcoholics, school drop outs, illiterates, jobless, convicted criminals, those living unhealthy etc etc. were men, not women.

It's men who are falling through the cracks in society.
Men are the fragile sex, not the strong sex, even medicine knows that (weaker immune system, lower life expectancy, more serious illnesses etc. )

This is sort of an oversimplification. If "strong" means tolerance for pain, or immunity to illness, women are stronger; if "strong" means capacity for physical exertion or risk taking, men are stronger. But I think I get what you're saying. So many manosphere dudes get mad as fuck when feminists say women are better than men, then come right up on the rebound saying men are so much better than women. I don't know if I've learned a whole lot in my life, but I sure as fuck know that you're not a grown adult if you think like that. It's the perfect recipe for ensuring that retarded Western gender politics keeps destroying society for years and years to come.

Messages In This Thread