rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player's Log / Lounge

Player's Log / Lounge

[Image: Screen_shot_2013_05_22_at_12_44_41_PM.jpg]
There's a lot of game that happens in between the "I just had sex thread" and the "I didn't get the bang" thread.

I'm starting this thread for players of all levels to post their day to day game activities. This is a kind of like an interactive diary that can include wins, fails, and everything in the middle.

[Image: Screen_shot_2013_05_22_at_12_40_26_PM.png]

I think the way to get the most out of this thread is to post everyday regardless of whether or not you actually did anything- if you didn't game, you can say things like "I didn't approach any girls today"..a day of not gaming can have as great affect on your game as a day of bedding 2-3 women.

Please feel free to post and comment on each other etc.

Here we go:

I'm sending out a mass text to all the girls in my phone today. That's probably something like 150-200. A lot of them are girls from online that I haven't met in person. My goal is to get an early date tonight.

As is my daily routine, I'm also going to message ten new girls on OkCupid. This is usually the first thing I do in my day.

Messages In This Thread