rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The feedback loop: why you have to escalate.

The feedback loop: why you have to escalate.

Quote: (05-20-2013 12:42 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Nice post. This can be a major sticking point for me. I get discouraged quickly if a girl isn't responding neutrally to my kino. Maybe I am just giving up too soon and I should strong-arm it a bit. Women are malleable and will sometimes match your state if you get them comfortable. This post was a great reminder.

Thanks. I am the same way. I feed off of a woman's response. I don't even want to think of the number of bangs I have lost because of this. And even though I know this, I still allow it to affect me. I have to always make a conscious effort to keep pushing it when the girl is just neutral as you say. I think two things are at play here: one, girls take longer to warm up than we do and two, they also take longer to decide how they feel about you. In that time they are just going to be neutral because they basically haven't decided how they feel as yet.

Also feelings are contagious. Ever notice how you feel better around a happy person? When you demonstrate your sexual desire to a woman she begins to feel sexual too - she doesn't have a choice as long as she doesn't find you repulsive. And if she did, she wouldn't still be there would she?

Messages In This Thread