rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Demographic change in Europe

Demographic change in Europe

A couple threads have touched on this but I couldn't find one specific thread about the demographic change in Europe relating to muslims. I will say that I am not a religious man and have nothing against any specific religion but I can't help but think there will be a clash in Western Europe within a couple-few decades due to the rising Muslim population.

Also, what sort of opportunity does this provide for somebody? There has to be serious financial gain to be had when half a continent flips religions within a century and it seems like the growth is parabolic at this point.

On the surface it may look as if Christianity is slowly being wiped out. Modern day muslims are certainly more aggressive, and lets face it, more Alpha, than most Christians. In the western world we have feminism running rampant and government subsidies for anyone who wants them. IMO those are some major factors in decreasing the birth rate. How do you guys think handouts effect immigrants? I'm sure there is disparity in families adapting/conforming to local culture when working hard with no safety net vs receiving handouts.

I guess the joke would be on the feminists though. If they think the western world is keeping them down just wait until their grandchildren live in Islamic dominated countries.

I have been interested in this topic for a while then today somebody sent me this video that starts at 0:43. Its a bit of a propaganda film but how accurate do you guys think the estimates are? And the result? Probably eventual civil war of some sort.

Hopefully we can keep this from going into some sort of religious debate, especially on a forum like this.

Messages In This Thread