rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How the hell can you retire with a 401k??

How the hell can you retire with a 401k??

Quote: (05-18-2013 04:03 PM)Dexter Morgan Wrote:  

Right, but if you think through what I've said, its not only real estate that would get bid up. If you have a short term perspective and want to market time, why not do a more liquid asset like equities? You can be out in a day, and without the 6% realt-whore's fee. Besides, the same bubble rarely inflates twice in a row: First it was stocks, then housing, then bonds, then gold: I'd put money that equities will re-inflate before housing. It certainly has the last few months!

No doubt. I don't know squat about stocks but I do know real estate. There are a lot of ways you can get creative if you are willing to finance it yourself.

Since I understand real estate better, I feel more in control. People will always need a place to live.

Even if he purchased RE today and there was a run up, I still think he would have purchased low enough to not worry about a bubble.

That is unless he did something stupid and refinanced at the top of the bubble.

He can even do this with a self directed ira.

Messages In This Thread