rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris, France

Paris, France

AIE,

How receptive are French chicks to being picked up on the street?

Never tried day gaming in Paris but I can tell you that Parisians are completely different creatures at night in a nightclub/bar. You will get more eye contact and they will be much more friendly.

The Nazi-like door policy, is it because of something you can't help like your skin color/nationality, or something you can actually work with and improve, like your fashion? I hate racist bouncers. Don't know why I let them ruin my night, but I do.

I was never stopped from entering a night club. A large population of the French in Paris are blacks so I don't think it will be a problem for you. Stay away from the tourist bar strip in Bastille. Befriend a few french people, these guys know the secret dope places that tourists dont go to. Once I was thrown out of a Bar but I deserved it.

Will they completely just blow you out if you come up to them in English?

Some will, some wont.The French are not very confident with their English so they might blow you out because they, especially the girls, are shy or nervous.

What's the club scene like (hip hop clubs, house clubs, bars, etc).

House is bigger than any other kind of music almost anywhrere in Europe. They used to play a lot of David Guetta before he went mainstream.

Where do the university chicks hang out?

Don't know the answer to this one.

Messages In This Thread