rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Game and Social Proof

College Game and Social Proof

I would be careful doing day approaches. College is an annoyingly insolar environment where your reputation can ruin you if you fuck up with enough people. The worst you can do is get a creepy vibe.

I would try and keep gaming limited to social circles. When i graduated I had a notch count of 28 to show for 4 years of college with no greek life. Not too shabby i must say. All of them were social circle bangs or going to kick backs and meeting girls their.

Mind you, i was an herb for most of college. i didn't get serious with the gym until post college. sophomore year had the highest bang count and my senior year i started sleeping with higher quality women.

The book I read that helped me the most was "Conquer your Campus". Like i said earlier, i would avoid day game. Save that for post college. Social networks are where you will reap the most rewards. Specifically greek life and theater students are the two horniest and craziest venues to meet DTF girls.

Just be careful with who you sleep with. All it takes is fucking over one chick to poison a social circle. Especially in a small school, you'll find a lot of people will just dislike you for sleeping around. I call it jealousy haha, but if you're involved in clubs, it can affect you there.

I'm a year out of college and i still hear stories about how people talk about me. It's hilarious how notorious i was.

Messages In This Thread