rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You get her on a date... then what?

You get her on a date... then what?

Thanks WestIndianArchie for your post. It helps a lot.

Quote: (05-13-2013 12:45 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

What is your date plan now and we can critique it?

Sure. My date plan is to pick out a bar/cafe near my place, and set a time. I usually meet the girl at the subway stop and walk with her to the place.

I have been burned by not having sufficient comfort and I've heard a venue change helps with that, so I've been incorporating that as well. My problem here is that I don't have a longterm place yet and not enough dates, so I have to look up things close to where I currently am in order to find something good to go on a date to. Its a fresh effort every time.

Also, when a venue isn't so good then I want to be able to bounce somewhere else, but sometimes I just end up rooted there.

Quote: (05-13-2013 06:22 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

The best way for you to learn how to date women is to stop thinking of it like a science project.

Your homework: The next 3 dates you go on...relax, drink, talk like a human being, enjoy yourself. Don't worry if it goes well or not, learn and improve. The problem might be your approach is too artificial.

Let me tell you about an unsuccessful date I had recently.

I messaged this girl on couchsurfing and she was very interested, telling me we'd get along famously and all that. I picked a place close to her place, and it was a decent enough bar, but no sofas so we sat on separate chairs. After the initial hug I didn't have any more kino apart from incidental hand touching. We talked about a bunch of things during the date. I had two G&T's, she had hot glühwein (Wtf?).

Then about two drinks later she said she has to go and I was alarmed since I hadn't done any touching at all, so I felt the date was a lost cause. At the corner where we parted ways, I asked to use her restroom as a long shot, and she said "No, sorry" and I felt like an idiot because I didn't have enough conviction behind my words. No further contact after that.

This is why I think the way I'm dating is the problem. Girls seem to be down, but once I get them out, they lose interest.

Messages In This Thread