rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back from Cuba.

Back from Cuba.

Shit, sorry guys, I've been MIA here for the last month or so! I can give you guys a breakdown if you like. Havana is much more lax with the girls than other places. The country in general is kind of a dump, but then I'm there for drinking and bangin. The easiest way to hook up is with a male cuban guide. I know one who'll bring girls to your room all day long if you like. Also, most places you can mix with the girls in the nightclub or bar settings, as long as you have a cuban guy around.

MY favorite place was the city of trinidad. Nice smaller city with a relaxing atmosphere. Had a good room there, but like many of the casas, you can bring girls in but they must register with their ID. They are not into that. No problem, I found a short time room, out of the way for a good price.

FYI - just because a girl is a medical student, doesn't mean she ain't workin. The cops are pretty well onto who's doing what. Most of the females can be had. Famous words " I no prostitute, but...." ;-)

The drugging incident : Rule one. If your drink tastes funny, trust your judgement, it probably is.
I had the better part of 2 bottles of rum in me for the day, and my judgement wasn't the best. I was in a slum, and these dudes had me marked. I just didn't have the drug angle on my mind. could have been much worse.

Anyone want more specifics, let me know!

Messages In This Thread