rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male/Female sex drives

Male/Female sex drives

If men and women had equal sex drives we would still be in caves. The motivation of sex with attractive women is a big part of the reason that we live the lives we do today. When you factor in the fact that women find sex more pleasurable then men then it completely becomes a mind fuck. A female orgasm is 100s times more powerful than a man, and a women will get mini ones, but yet this still does not push her hunger for sex.

And as Cardguy points out if you look at same sex couples it shines a light very clearly on the differences. Gay men have body counts that could fill stadiums while 100% lesbos may have "sex" with a few women in her life at that. Bi-sexuals on both sides are higher up then thier respective genders. To me a bi-sexual female represents the high end of a female sex drive. She still is extremely picky with men but issues the women as filler to up her body counts. The messed up bi-female I dealt with last summer. She was stacking up women like trophys. She was "seeing" a new one each week but was still hesitant and hard for me to bang her as a man.

I should add that I had a very reveling conversation on females and sex with my old professor whom I trolled and ended up fucking haha. She is 35 and is from Turkey and the convo could not stop from going into rank sexual shit. This was going to be a post by its own but long story short it was a mindfuck to literally hear a seasons female hamster in words being laid out here. She had. I issues speaking her thoughts and piece by peice reviled her hamster. She did not fuck since January and did not hunger for it, she found me sexy and attractive but a "spark" was missing for her to want to fuck me... Aka I was not making her 'Gina tingle. I tried to ratchet t up to caveman game and she was not down:

" that over aggressive stuff does nothing for me"
" I feel no attraction for you like that, I do not want to kiss you"
"The spark is everything, if I don't feel it the I can't accept sex"

Garbage like that was spewing for her mouth. I was getting frustrated but I already fucked that day so I was not edgy/eager about it. I used this as a test drive car I could do anything with mostly. I think I started to massage her neck and kiss he soft spots and then that was when she did not resist me going down her panties and taking them off. She was gushing wet, and not long after, about 5 mins later she asked if I have a condom.....

But her openly candid talk on the tingle/spark was the biggest value because she admitted that she will get it just in regular casual situations, or randomly. Attraction means nothing to a female, it's all about the tingle. A random guy can make her tingle and if he comes into her orbit she will fuck him. A girl can come up to me and call me incredibly handsome and sexy but yet it won't go further even if I try to game her.

The goal for men is to put booster cables to the hamster wheel to supercharge it so it falls of the wheel. Getting it spinning to rationalize shit is sometimes not enough. It was a great learning experience, plus I got a turkish flag, and a teacher bang out of it !

Messages In This Thread