rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

There's certainly a lot of anger - of course, us divorced guys would tell you it's all earned!

Personally, I don't hate women for being the way they are - indecisive, emotional, fickle, and always looking to trade up. Any more than I hate a large dog that might bite me. They are just the way they are - they are acting on natural impulses they don't understand and can't control. YOU need to control their environment, and how you interact with them - for your good, and theirs. Women are a force of nature you need to LEARN about, and respect. Like the ocean. If you spend any time at sea and you don't respect the ocean, the odds of bad things happening to you go waaaay up. So don't hate - understand, study, master them, and protect yourself.

I also think most guys here don't hate women - they hate AMERICAN women. Or at most, Western women (US/UK/Canada etc). Most guys, when they hear of how feminine the women of eastern European or Latin America remain, are happy. They recognize the TIMELESS nature of the relationship between a feminine woman and a strong man. I dated a latina who used to call me at work and say "did you eat today", and if I hadn't had lunch yet, she'd bring it by. She was a sweetie. Had her own troubles, but I still smile when I think of her. Is that how you think of most modern American broads? Of course not.

I think these threads have value because women CERTAINLY see themselves as a group that should stick together to get their way at the expense of men. If we men do our typical "I don't need any help from these guys; i'm going my own way!" routine, we'll get slaughtered. And that's pretty much what has happened in divorce courts, family court, etc. This stuff is deadly serious: Ever have to pay $5,000 a month for a kid you rarely get to see, who breaks your heart every time your "visitation" day is over. That's the result of men not wanting to pay attention to the plight of other men until it is too late. Women don't do this.

What if every landing vehicle that landed on the beaches on D-Day had the attitude of "I don't wanna hear from you guys; I know enough on my own...i'll handle this MY way". We'd all be speaking german! Losing your home, your kids, your money - all because you were nice enough to marry someone - that's pretty serious stuff. Time to swallow our pride and organize as a unit.

Messages In This Thread