rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Osaka

Bang Osaka

Quote: (05-05-2013 03:04 AM)boo Wrote:  

Sargon, quick question offtopic.
What do you recommend for ease of game and quality of women (both looks and personality)? Shanghai or Beijing?
My chinese is basic conversational-ish but will likely get better by next year when I'm planning my trip.

Sorry, I've never been to Shanghai, so I can't say how the girls are there.

The quality of the women in Beijing is overall pretty good. The only complaint is that you'll often find girls with an extremely tacky sense of fashion (generalization of course). Unlike Osaka, however, I don't remember seeing as many superficial and high maintnance women. As far as difficulty is concerned, the girls are relatively easy. The really hot girls can, of course be a different story. Of course, this will all depend on somewhat on your individual vibe and personality as well as the way you come across. I'd say if you did well in Osaka, you should do well anywhere in China.

In general the second tier cities are going to be the easiest, as foreigner status in big international cities like Beijing is less present. Language skills are a must, but I can't say much about using Engliish in China, since I rarely did so. There are guys who can tell you a lot more about these things than I can, though, and I think it's best to check the numerous China related threads on this forum.

Messages In This Thread