rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Osaka

Bang Osaka

I think I may have figured out one major factor influencing my recent shortcomings here. This is something that made it hard for me before I got into game and it still occasionally causes problems from time to time...Since I've been getting laid anyway in the past few years, I've kind of been ignoring it: I can occasionally come accross as way too serious.

You have to picture my physique along with it: I'm tall (especially for Japanese standards), very broad shouldered, short haired, and I've probably got the deepest voice you'll ever encounter in your life: literally, think Darth Vader, Wesley Snipes in Blade and a touch of Christian Bale in the Dark Knight to get an idea. Last night an American said I had the voice of Shaft. When I'm in the right mood, these things can actually play to my advantage, as I've had women in the past (mostly GFs, fuck buddies) refer to it as "sexy" and a turn on.

However, given that at certain times, I don't smile, look dead serious the entire time...some women, especially the cute and timid type...are said to have been intimidated by that. When I was a teenager, it scared the living ba-jesus out of girls my age. It was around the time I started getting into "game", if it can really even be called that, that I started learning from other guys how to use humor, teasing and sarcasm, and what difference something as simple and disarming as a smile can make. I have noticed that if I run into a cold streak of approaches, I get kind of miffed. This can create a vicious cycle, where I get unfriendly, which leads to more rejections, which makes me unfriendlier, and so on. I've noticed while smiling, I tend to get much nicer looks from J-girls on average. Sometimes, while chasing pussy, I forget really simple, basic things. At least it would appear to be a factor worth weighing in.

As far as style is concerned, I usually dress casually: jeans and button-up shirt. Usually nothing particularly fancy, but generally not sloppy either.

Namba Station
Decide to head down to follow up on Boo's recomendation and check out Grand Café. Take the metro to Namba Station and see this cute girl with an OK face but absolutely delectable legs. I open her outside the station, pretending to ask for directions. We chat a bit until suddenly this American chick runs up to me and shouts "Hey! Do you know where Giraffe is!?" I tell her where it is in English. While I'm talking the Japanese girl walks off. Three guy friends of hers (two Americans, one Frenchman) come up and say, jokingly "Shelly (forgot her real name) you cockblocking son-of-a-bitch, look what you just did." Funny people. I tell them how to get to Giraffe, have a few laughs, and proceed on my way. Could've gone with them, but I really prefer to role solo.

Sūn​ 孫 (Shinsaibashi, near Amemura)

While I'm walking towards Amemura I pass by this really cute girl and ask her how to get to Grand Café. She doesn't seem to know, but I can tell by her mannerisms that she's from China, so I switch to Chinese. We chat for about fifteen minutes. Since switching to Chinese she's been eye-fucking me and grinning. Asks if I've got QQ. I say no, but tell her to put in her number. Turns out she's just gotten off work (part time job at a Sushi-joint), I suggest we go to a bar together.
"No (actually, she said "不行 Bu xing"), it's too late. I won't make it home (the metro stops running at about 1:00 in Osaka). Let's meet up next week. I want you to teach me English." More eye-fucking.

"Teach me English." This has to be one of the best euphemisms Asian girls have ever come up with.

Sachiko (Grand Café, Amemura)

This was my third approach at Grand Café. 19 year old from Hyogo. Horrible fashion sense, plain face, I'd give her a 6 at best. We chat for a while, start dancing a bit. Make out after about two or three mintues into the approach. We remain in the corner devouring each other's tongues. I press her against the wall and start running my palm up her skirt. After about five to ten minutes of making out, I lead her by the hand upstairs to the wardrobe. There, I press her against the wall again and make out with her while fingering her pussy through her clothes. She starts moaning.

Hop in a cab and tell the guy to get me to the nearest love hotel. We make out more in the cab. She's kinda drunk though. After exiting the cab, we step into the hotel. I'm seconds away from reaching the Promised Land.

...No vacancies. Dammit!

We step out onto the street, make out in an alley again. I finger her some more with my right hand, rub her nipples with the left. She starts moaning louder. I'm seriously considering trying to fuck her right here in the alley (hey, it's worth a try, and there's no one outside except a few other horny couples, though it definitely wouldn't last long, since it's been over a month since the last time I got laid and I'm horny as hell, not to mention slightly drunk).

Walk into the adjacent love hotel. Look at the buttons indicating the room numbers. No vacancies? Not sure if I'm using this thing right.

Suddenly she gets a call. It's her sempai back at the club. Wants her to come back. She mumbles something. The sempai calls again. Now she wants to go back to the club.

"クラブに帰る。踊ろう Kurabu ni kaeru. Odorô? (going back to the club. Shall we dance?)”
What d'ya mean "dance"!? C'mon, let's go upstairs and "dance" there!
I make out with her some more (get them horny enough and you can usually override all common sense, she'll practically rip your clothes off for you). She's not horny enough, though. Pulls me into the cab and tells the driver to go back to Grand Café...

At least she paid the cab fare this time. Meets up with her friends. I'm still thinking I can salvage this somehow. Nothing. Her last words are "bye-bye".

You'd think I'd be depressed and blueballed from this. On the contrary.
It's around 3:30 in the morning. Inside the Starbucks at Ebisubashi, listening to the drunken laughter of the teenage guitarists and skateborders outside while observing the near comatose Japanese club goers nod off around me, I sip from the warm cup of coffee in my hand and lean back with a wide grin on my face.

From Starbucks I walk back to the subway station at Shinsaibashi, only to find that it's closed off. Walking back, I hear a familiar voice shouting "There's that guy you cockblocked earlier tonight!" It's the three Americans and the Frenchman. We walk around hitting on every Japanese girl passing by until about five in the morning. These aren't approaches, it's mainly just for laughs. It's about six in the morning by the time I go to bed. Got a date scheduled for tonight (we'll see if she flakes or not).

So far, that makes...

72 approaches (48 night, 24 day), 13 numbers, 1 date, 0 bangs (currently about 7 prospects).

Messages In This Thread