rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Photography Game

Photography Game

Quote: (04-30-2013 08:57 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Trust me on this, unless you really like photography, this is too much work just to meet women. Besides, many of these girls are expecting this kind of stuff. They come to the shoots with family members, friends, etc. It's much easier and a lot less work to just go out there and meet these girls in clubs etc. Besides, most of these girls, have boyfriends, husbands, etc.

Here is the irony of this. In a real photo shoot you get so tired that you literally don't have the energy to fuck these girls after. There have been times where I could have but all I wanted to do was eat something and just crash. I have banged a few girls this way it's just not worth all of the work involved for me. A real photo shoot is very stressful and draining.

Agreed and noted above. If you are only looking to meet women, there are far easier ways to do it. But if you enjoy photography as I do, and would be doing it any way, I think it can be a powerful tool in the player's arsenal.

It is also worth mentioning that once you get up and going and get your portfolio together, this could be some great bait to drop. "Yeah, I'm a photographer. You should come back to mine and I'll show you my portfolio."

Messages In This Thread