rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

Quote: (04-30-2013 07:53 PM)Gallego2006 Wrote:  

The more I read stories like this, the more convinced I am that the ONLY WAY to have a woman invest in the relationship is by allying yourself well with her mother and father and other members of her family. The bigger the family the better too.

But, the only way this strategy will work is if she comes from a family that's not broken to begin with...and that's getting harder and harder to find these days.

Lulz.

Can't be a boss if you haven't taken a loss, and best believe i've got my fair share of L's. (bigger stack of W's though) I am great with parents and family. I can impress sisters, cousins, aunties, moms, and Dads.

Her trifling ass friends is a different question - and usually if you don't like your chicks friends - you're in for a world of pain, you just don't realize it.

They'll go to bat for you in case your chick is finna fuck you over, but after you get fucked over - the family, friends, and co-workers will still be there. Making her feel better after having to make such a tough decision.

Indeed, you could probably fuck some friends and family post break up - but women have ZERO loyalty. They're not even loyal to themselves sometimes. (see their waistlines)

WIA

Messages In This Thread