rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

What you're describing as far "as adapt or die" happens over an over in everything. You HAVE to renew yourself. To revitalize, to not be weary. Look at the male lion as an example. Has a harem, does what he wants, his only job is to be a badass, fight off other males, and enjoy himself. But at SOME point, he's a little slower. He's not as strong. Some other Alpha male cruises along and kills him.

We don't necessarily have to stay in the best shape to keep what we have but we do have to keep our mind fit. The "tricks" of Game are cool but all you really need is the right (forgive me for saying this) "Alpha male" attitude and frame control (byproduct of the attitude).

I can't imagine being married, looking back I don't know if I ever could. It seemed like this far off place that would happen one day on it's own. Now I realize it's just something that doesn't exist for me.

I'm staying overseas myself, the westernized attitude is just too much for me to have the patience to game them. Your ROI is much better over here.

Messages In This Thread