rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

Quote:Quote:

But I begrudge "the game" for my friends. It's painful to watch. The friend that I found out about today; I thought things might be different with them. They seemed happy. I started to think, "Well, women are fucked up and relationships are horseshit, but there are exceptions. You just gotta sift through a lot of garbage" I'm not so sure about that now.

Man. I keep struggling with the same thing. I feel like it's a symptom of not having completely swallowed the red pill because lately I've just been constantly searching for these "exceptions."

Thought I'd found one. Came into a new social circle this past semester; this girl, 10/10 lookswise and pretty damn good personality wise, has had a boyfriend for the better part of a decade and has only been with this one guy. I don't catch oneitis very often anymore but this one was like clockwork: couldn't take my eyes or mind off the fembeast no matter how much success I had with other girls. After a couple months of subtle social circle game and one drunken night out, she tells me that there's more to her than I know and we're making out seconds later. One could write this off as a drunken encounter but I've been picking up fuck me vibes from this chick for a while. Didn't believe that she'd actually act on it: she talks so highly of this guy she's been with forever and how perfect and funny and sweet he is. No matter how red pill I claim I am and try to shove it down my friends' throats, I'm still somehow surprised at this. Blows my mind.

Messages In This Thread