rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Entourage Game

Entourage Game

Me and two other buddies have been working something like this for about 2 months and we found the entourage game thing plagued with certain problems. I have two buddies that run social clubs and they tend to have the odd attractive lady and they would invite only the girls and the odd token guy out to dinners at a restaurant followed up by night-clubbing. We had something like 25 girls and 3 or 4 guys. The issues are:

1) Girls come and don't like the 25 girls to 3 guys ratio, they realize they won't find their match then they stop coming. The girls are not willing to "befriend" each other nor the guys. Thus the number of girls gradually dropped to zero. The entourage was impossible to maintain over time.

2) I did have "offers" from those "within" the entourage but they didn't pass the boner test. Point is that if you truly have an entourage of highly desirable girls then you don't need to go to the club.

3) You still have to have female connections/friends that want to come to the bar of your choice at the time of your choice.

4) The girls started to argue with the two main ring-leaders that there are not enough boys and wanting to leave the set-up they started. I convinced the ring-leaders to keep up the female to male ratio (as I was getting results from the other women in the bar).

We told the girls it is their opprtunity to meet other men in the bar as some of them got approached but the girls didn't like who was approaching them and wanted the social circle thing instead.

5) As result of #4 girls started to drop out and sometimes we ended up with 2 girls and 5 guys which really does not do much for my pre-selection and it was worse when you have 3 guys dancing with one girls acting like nothing is wrong!

6) As soon as the other dudes found I was getting success with not only with other hotties outside the group and INSIDE THE "GROUP" --- the dudes called off their plans and stopped organizing these parties. I was going to try re-igniting the thing but I that was a lot of work these dudes did and I was in no position in the organizations to pull this off.

At this point I thought I should this this whole pre-selection thing on my own....just bring what few hot business associates into a bar when I can. The problems with this approach is:

1) It's hard to just ditch the friend/business associate. If the girl just "disappears" and you are left alone -- then you look like you just "blew it".

Most bars at my city are real cock-fests and it is hard to get a hottie into a certain place at a certain time like late hours. The only option was to walk them to their cars then go back to the bar alone where you become "that guy" alone at the bar with no friends...especially in the eyes of those who did not see the demonstration of pre-selection before hand.

2) Other girls think you are "off-limits" and think you two are on a date and will not approach you.

3) Despite what some PUA literature will tell you -- it is very difficult to find a real "wing-girl".

Really the whole entourage thing (unless you are something like a male nurse who can pull in a whole shift of nurse friends to the bar of your choice) on a regular basis -- is bound to fail over a short period of time.

Most women who earn the position of "friend" in your book are probably uglies etc. you don't want to bone anyways. Maybe they are married but then they are unlikely to go to a bar.

If you can get all these hotties as "friends" you might as well just play the networking game thing and it would be a whole less trouble.

Messages In This Thread