rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

Another one of my best friends was left by his wife.

That's a damn shame. I'd have to agree with you that women do not appreciate things the old fashioned way anymore.

One of my buddies was what I would describe as an omega male. He has almost no friends, but I've always liked the guy because he's up front and usually not too full of shit.

He was engaged with this landwhale for a year and he knocked her up. She left him and is making him pay all kinds of child support. He works, I would guess, at least 80 hours a week in shitty factory jobs. I hung out with him six months after all this shit happened and he's fucked 12 different girls off the internet during that time and his landwhale of an ex wants him back because she realizes she's not worth shit in the sexual marketplace.

My buddy told her to fuck off, and rightfully so. Out of all my friends, he's done a complete one-fucking-eighty.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread