rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shop Girls - Department Store Game

Shop Girls - Department Store Game

Tell the cosmetics girl you wear makeup and your sisters pantyhose.....naw I'm just kidding. Ever notice w/ all the hotties at the counters it's always an old ugly chick working the cologne counter. [Image: huh.gif]

I get a lot of attention in the Mall of Georgia just by wearing jeans and a blazer. If you look like money working girls will quickly approach, especially if on commission. This opens good dialog. Be careful, b/c some will flirt to get the sale. I got a numbers close in the Athens, GA mall while shopping for a Movado.

Another angle is too browse around. When the girl asks if you want to try anything on decline and tell her you buy most of your clothes in Europe, and the style there is a year ahead of the U.S. This sometimes works for dialog. Just make sure you're wearing your Sunday best! LOL. My line for trying out jeans is "does my ass make these jeans look fat?" Then I do a booty shake. One time I said "does these jeans show my camel toe?" She stared at my crotch then got all embarrassed. It threw her off guard for me to go in for the kill.

Another than that Kerouac just approach normally. Don't hit them up if they're too busy. It you get a good convo going offer to buy her a cup of joe at her break.

Messages In This Thread