rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Photography Game

Photography Game

Quote: (04-29-2013 10:03 PM)BoneDaddy Wrote:  

Agreed that Model Mayhem (MM) is a fairly small community and one must stay far, far away from putting himself in any situation that would result in the dreaded "Guy with Camera" (GWC) label.

Although I brought up MM in my original post, I've actually had much more luck posting in the "Gigs/Talent" section of my local CL.

I've gotten as far as a make out with a girl who responded to one of my CL casting calls, but no bang yet.

A number of the CL "models" that I've photographed have continued to come back around for follow-up photo shoots and post-production editing sessions, so its just a matter of time until I start converting to bangs

Most of these girls are as likely to find work as models as I am likely to find work as a rocket surgeon, but they enjoy being photographed and they are pretty hot. Definitely a 1 on Bone's 1/0 rating scale.

I find that girls can't stand not seeing photos of themself that a photog takes.

Set up a session, take lots of shots, and be evasive about letting her see them. Maybe if she hangs around after, you will let her stay during post production. But first you have to go get a bite to eat, right? Go do anything out in public and at least you will begin transmitting preselection.

Messages In This Thread