rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

J. Collins Is First Openly Gay Athlete In A Major American Pro Sport

J. Collins Is First Openly Gay Athlete In A Major American Pro Sport

Quote: (04-29-2013 12:46 PM)jariel Wrote:  

My problem with the gay stuff is the inherent attention whoring that comes with it.

This dude has made millions of dollars just for being tall, and now he gets to further his notoriety by sharing with the world that he likes dick in his ass.

I personally don't give a fuck.

If everybody wants shit to be fair and equal, then I want to hold a press conference today to announce my neverending love for pussy.

This is my view as well. The idea that being homosexual is a person's identity rather than something that they do is very strange to me. I am a man who likes girls. It's something that I do. I don't take "pride" in liking women any more than I take pride in liking steak. It's not something that I feel the need to go around and tell everyone about. "Hey, I just wanted to tell you...I really love the feeling of a nice, warm, wet pussy. I really just can't get enough of it. Is that cool with you? Are we cool?"

Imagine if people who had foot fetishes started to demand that we "accept" their sexual attraction to feet and going in the media talking about how they've been attracted to feet ever since they were children, etc...

I just don't give a fuck what you're attracted to, ok? You don't have to tell me that you like dick, or that you like feet, or that you like to be whipped by a woman while you wear a diaper, or whatever the fuck else gets your rocks off. Do whatever you want behind your bedroom door, just stop trying to erode longstanding sexual cultural norms for your own comfort. Being a minority does not entitle you to have the majority bend over backwards to ensure that you never feel uncomfortable.

Being gay is not "normal", in the sense that most people are not gay. It will always be a small minority of the population. It is not and should be be considered "mainstream". It is just a sexual behavior that a certain percentage of the population prefers. Why is it getting so much attention above and beyond every other sexual fetish?

Waiting to see Rex Ryan on the cover of SI proclaiming himself "The foot fetish coach" with a glowing article about how being a foot fetishist is wonderful and we should embrace it with open arms and fill popular culture will foot fetish imagery.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread