rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playa del Carmen Data Sheet

Playa del Carmen Data Sheet

Quote: (04-28-2013 09:34 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Also, which venues was he pulling from?

Especially Sunday and during the week?

I saw them pull from many different places. Our group would separate as the night (and alcohol) went on, and everyone would do their own thing and we'd run into each other every now and then. I think Mandala became their favorite spot by the end, although I didn't do well there at all. I saw them pull at Mandala, Plazo, Pura vida, and on the street.

I personally pulled once from pura vida, another time on the street, and the last time at the pizza shop right next to pura vida.

A couple things I noticed about these guys because I was really retying to dissect their game: They are very expressive, lots of facial expressions and using their hands when they speak, lots of enthusiasm. Another thing is they actually bought a lot of drinks for girls. Not in a "I'm buying you drinks to get you to like me" kinda way, but more of a Im gonna make sure you have a good time kinda way. One more thing I noticed is these guys would stay out as long as it took to pull, sometimes they wouldn't pull till 6am, but they would stay out and make it happen. I was supper impressed.

I think they had the "latin game" locked down. There are definitely some differences to American/western game

Messages In This Thread