rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Making money Online

Making money Online

Quote: (02-04-2011 12:51 PM)manilaguy Wrote:  

How many online business models can you name?

1. Affiliate marketing
- Drive traffic for paying websites using YOUR personal strategy
requirements: creativity, tech-saviness
con: hard to get established, low pay

2. Sell information products
- Write ebook, articles, news
requirements: good writing, good ideas
con: without enough volume equals low pay, market is saturated with tons of copycats.

3. Sell physical product
- well wtf, you sell shit of course!
requirements: inventory + capital
con: you're competing with the big boys Amazon, and i hate putting my credit info to some unknown site

4. Spam industry
- capture information, sell information; spam good people
requirements: amoral attitude, willingness to be an ass
con: you are a con

5. Technology
- build something technical (or uses something technical) before someone else does
requirements: bury self in books for months/years
con: outsourcing

what other ways are out there?

OP,if you're serious about online moneymaking do what I did. 3 years ago I was personally trained by a futures trader. The first year I made like 30% ie ,I made all the beginners mistakes,winning and losing a lot. The 2nd year as a better trader I noticed fewer trades but better margins. Now I'm still shorting the dollar without breaking a sweat.
Of course things don't always go according to plan. This past 2 weeks I only made 10% ,a record low because I generally avoid gold;too volatile and the money markets have generally caught me sideways.
It happens occasionally-at the same time I've made up to 400% in one week in August last year.Take it from me fx trading is for real-BUT PAY A REAL TRAINER OR ENROLL IN A COURSE! DON'T FALL FOR THE INTERNET HYPE!

Messages In This Thread