rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Former Model Kylie Bisutti Slams Victoria’s Secret: ‘I Felt Like a Piece of Meat’

Former Model Kylie Bisutti Slams Victoria’s Secret: ‘I Felt Like a Piece of Meat’

As I've mentioned before, the "default position" for most women is to be the Damsel in Distress. So if women end up with money and looks or are otherwise empowered, they'll somehow magically find a way to still be a victim.

This is one reason why feminism is so dangerous. The more power women get, the more they complain -- because it's in their nature. Therefore the less freedom we all get because *everything* becomes a matter of invented oppression and rather than acknowledge the women are the problem, we set about rearranging society as if it's the problem.

Baby Boomer men should have realized what I'm saying ages ago. After all, women were freed up from drudgery after men invented the washing machine and dishwasher yet that's when Betty Friedan wrote "The Feminist Mystique" claiming these very things were oppressing women. Female logic at its finest.

This article reads like an Onion parody of what a model might say more than the real thing by the way.

Messages In This Thread