rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Old Town Scottsdale Data Sheet

Quote: (04-23-2013 03:31 PM)jasond Wrote:  

Quote: (04-23-2013 01:28 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (04-22-2013 11:33 PM)jasond Wrote:  

Great data. Yeah, Old Town Scottsdale is definitely one of the top spots in the US. Highest per capita talent in the nation in my opinion, and fairly easy to pull. One venue that was overlooked is American Junkie--especially on a Wednesday night. On Sundays, Martini Ranch is the place to be. If you're in the area on a Thursday night when ASU is in session, go to Mill Ave, places like Canteen or Robbie Foxes. (Mondays would be Zuma, Tuesdays at Cue Club)

Here's a site with data on what's going on too:

https://www.facebook.com/ScottsdaleNightsAZ

I passed by American Junkie. Is it a saloon style bar? I think they were playing country and old rock. Definitely wasn't my scene.

I think the saloon style bar you may have seen is called "The Lodge." American Junkie is near Spanish Fly. They're the hot spot on Wednesdays. I haven't been there since late last year--but it seemed like a typical bar/outdoor patio/dance floor playing hip-hop, etc.

Ok yeah. I've been to AJ then. It's a nice venue just like Spanish Fly but it was completely dead that night. They are both on a very quiet street.

Messages In This Thread