rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LOL @ Gmanifesto and Roosh

LOL @ Gmanifesto and Roosh

I knew this fake tough guy would implode.

I already “ethered” this sissy here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-3613-p...l#pid42617

This no heart, bitch is just a fake bully who is constantly slapped around.

I normally don't even acknowledge dorks like this guy but I want to point out a lesson to the younger kids on here; step to a bully and you will find out he has no balls and no heart. Every time. I have been doing it all my life.

This little girl got schooled in Colombia, and everyone slapped his pathetic negative self. Now he just cries some more. He displays so many female traits it’s despicable (envious of Tim Ferriss among other female traits).

I wonder if “bigmalebootyluvr” is actually a little girl or a queer with the way he constantly tells an all male board how he is “ripped” (a really gay term, by the way).

I might even roll out to his weak suburb of a weak city that he calls home and throw a wig and a dress on him and put him out on whores row.

That way he can finally make some money in his life and not sweat the small stuff.

This queer is done.

Good riddance.

I only hope you don’t put a bullet in your head (which you should) so I don’t feel too bad for your ruining pathetic, miserable self.

This ones for you:

Messages In This Thread