rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weird flake, I can't understand anything

Weird flake, I can't understand anything

Quote: (04-22-2013 01:00 PM)XXL Wrote:  

you're fine. her friends probably called her to come to their party/hang out so she felt that inviting you there is "safer" option.

The way I see it for how the text conversation went is that she got nervous in the end and told me to go with her friends because she knew I wouldn't go.

At least it's better than just flaking in the way of "I can't because my dog ate my house keys".

FWIF I run into her today and she acted nice. "Good to see you", big smile and kisses in both cheeks. It wasn't akward at all but we didn't say much. I just don't know her that much and didn't want to talk about wether she was going out today or anything which could make her think I'm still too interested.

I might text her on friday/saturday to see if she's going out or to invite her to join me to some kind of social thing bbq/predrink at my place.

Messages In This Thread