rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who is using L-Theanine?

Who is using L-Theanine?

I started taking this last week.
Twice a day.

Before i go on there are a few things you should know about me:
I'm taking several supplements right now: Omega-3, DHEA, Vitamin D-3, Coenzyme Q-10, Resveratrol, Zinc, Calcium and magnesium.
I eat extremely clean, lift 3x a week and get enough sleep per night.
I'm already mentally sharp and have been before i cleaned up my diet. I got good grades in high school graduated top of my class and sit with a 3.99 GPA in university.

1. During conversations i didn't have trouble finding the right words but with Theanine they just came quicker. My jokes and one liners during conversations were more on point than usual.

2. I'm already a relaxed individual...that being said when deciding to approach or not i would factor if i was in a hurry to get some place. After taking theanine my decisions on whether or not approach boil down to if she passed the boner test or she has some physical feature i like (big boobs, night ass, pretty face). I felt like i was calculating mathematically on whether or not she was worth my time.

3. During the 7 days I've been taking theanine i have felt no negative side effects. I always take my supplements with meals.

I don't think I'll continue taking it after this bottle is finished. The minimal benefit i get isn't worth the money ($23 a bottle with 60 capsules, 200 mg per pill).

Messages In This Thread